Tutorial Tuesday, art journal page by Asia

Hi everyone :)

It's Asia here with my short video tutorial. Today I've prepared for you an art journal page (which at some point will be made into an real and hopefully bulky art journal;) I wanted to share with you two techniques I've used here: adding color with a piece of acetate and embossing with Ultra Thick Embossing Powder. I used Rubber Dance Collage Elements stamp set- one of my fav sets ever! 



Here are some close-ups:






I've created for you a short step-by-step video tutorial:





The stamp set used:


See you soon! Hugs,
Asia

Comments

Bibi Lindahl said…
This is really col, Asia! Clever idea to use the acetate to add ink, so you see where it ends up. Love how the stamped man and wings turned out after clear embossing.
Thank you so much for the video tutorial! ♥ ♥ ♥
Julie Lee said…
This is a great tutorial with a fantastic end result. Really inspiring!
Sue said…
This is fab Asia, another cool technique to try :-D xx
Craftyfield said…
Very cool page, I love the grungy feel and layout. I haven't used fluff for ages I should bring it back for a change!
Ink Art Designs said…
Invisible fussy cutting - love it! This is an awesome video Asia x
Wonderful video Asia, love your tutorial
Hugs
Donna xx
Wonderful video Asia, love your tutorial
Hugs
Donna xx
Gorgeous Asia love it 😍
Susanne Rose said…
Amazing! Love this Asia!

Popular posts from this blog

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Join our Combined Blog Hop!