Night Cat Saves the Day

Hello.  Gail from the design team here today.  I was going to share something with poodles and the beach but, well, you know how it is!!  You mention beach to the poodle and he's off!!  I am hoping he will return soon, but until then, here's Night Cat.   




I've used the current Rubber Dance challenge colours of blue, sea green and sand.  I stamped and embossed Night Cat, coloured with Blueprint Sketch and Tea Dye distress inks and Sea Green brusho.  I used gold and silver pilot markers for the stars and planets.  I stamped and embossed the sentiment on vellum, ripped it and used mini brads to attach it to the card base.   Then I did this.....




And this......






How cute is that cat??

Thanks for dropping by.   All the stamps I used today and many more are available in the Rubber Dance online shop.

There's still time to join the colour challenge.  It closes on the 14th and a new challenge will start on the 15th.

Comments

Bibi Lindahl said…
Aww, your cards are so adorable! I love that Night Cat stamp and our challenge colours work really well for it. Love the torn vellum with sentiments!
Thank you so much, Gail! ♥ ♥ ♥
I have to agree Gail.... Night Cat has saved the day a couple of times for me this Month too. Great way of creating a quick card & I love your vellum sentiment banners, great addition. Thank you for sharing. Hugs Tracey xx
beautiful creation :)
hugs
preeti
I love night cat and I'm looking forward to your beachy Poodle too ;)
Hugs
Donna xx
Sue said…
Love these Gail, Night Cat is a real charmer xx
brenda said…
Such a fun image with the cat peeking through Gail, many thanks for sharing with us at Penny Black and More and Stamping Sensations July challenges.

B x
brenda said…
June even Gail !!

B x
Linby said…
Fun cards, I like the different sentiments you used. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Penny Black & More.
Lynn x
DT
Wonderful Cards, Gail! Incredibly funny what you wrote about the poodle part :-)) You have a great sence of humour. I love Your night cat and I can't wait until the poodle is back, he he he. I wish you a great weekend!
Hugs, Anita
Sally H said…
fabulous creations using your favourite stamps of the moment! thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month and good luck!
pinky said…
What a great stamp and perfect sentiment too. Love it. Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month.
Pinky

Popular posts from this blog

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Join our Combined Blog Hop!