June Theme Challenge Reminder

Hi there!

It's Susanne here and I would like to give you some inspiration for our running theme challenge which is called Summer Holidays.

http://rubberdance.blogspot.de/2017/06/rubber-dance-june-theme-challenge.html

I created two colourful artist trading cards with the "Retro Beach" and the "Take The Plunge" stamp set. The sets are one of my favourites.
I worked on a Brusho background and combined it with acrylic paint and die cuts from gelli printed paper.




I hope you like my ATCs! I am looking forward to your challenge entries.
xx Susanne.


Supplies: 
Rubber Dance Stamps:

Others:
Brushos
JoyCrafts dies
Gelli Plate
Acrylic Paint
StazOn Jet Black

Comments

aussie aNNie said…
These are fabulous just love the colours. Makes me want to go make another card for the challenge.....xxx
Ooooh these are lush, fantastic colours
Hugs
Donna xx
ionabunny said…
These are glorious. Love the bright backgrounds and that octopus is cracking me up. Hugz

Popular posts from this blog

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Join our Combined Blog Hop!